Samara Institute — higher school of privatization and Business (HSPB SI) offers its readers of the scientific-practical journal «Economy and property management». From the creation of the scientific base — it training and consulting — the main principle of SI HSPB — is the basis of the approaches to the formation of the content of the magazine. Specialization of the magazine is state policy in the sphere of property and land relations, assessment of property and business, operating systems, property management. Special attention is paid to methodological and practical aspects of the preparation and implementation of market reforms, their impact on the economy. The journal aims to systematically highlight the problems of socio-economic reform and development in Russia: the sectoral, regional, corporate, institutional, entrepreneurial, investment, innovative. Publishes articles by leading Russian and foreign scientists and specialists, materials for higher education, retraining and skills development, candidate and doctoral dissertations, critical reviews of periodic economic publications, reviews of books and monographs, information about scientific conferences. The magazine known in Russia and CIS countries.
- topical issues of economic policy reform and development of the Russian economy, the possibility of using positive foreign experience;
- government regulation of land and property relations and Mining (legal provision, the distinction between land rent relations), taxation of natural objects and immovable property, the establishment of a land market, etc .;
- the transformation of property relations (privatization, corporatization, leasing, concessions, nationalization and others.);
- the effectiveness of the management of state, municipal and corporate property;
- business valuation, real estate and intellectual property;
- operational property management system (accounting, audit, consulting);
- property management in the regions and municipalities in the light of the administrative reform;
- social and psychological aspects of property relations, personnel management;
- development of various kinds of mortgage and its impact on the economy and social relations;
- higher education, retraining and professional development, the protection of master's and doctoral theses on economic issues;
- critical reviews of periodicals, economic trends, reviews of books and monographs, information on scientific conferences.