Procedure for the Consideration of Manuscripts
1. The author should send to the editorial office:
- one carefully read through and signed by the author (co-authors) copy of the article;
- information about the author/s;
- metadata in Russian and English (the title; name, patronymic, surname of the author; the author’s place of work; postal address of the institution; e-mail address of the author/s; abstract; keywords; transliterated references);
- application for publishing an article signed by the author/s and certified by the institution.
2. The article is accepted for consideration if it fits the profile of the journal and the requirements for the articles posted on the journal website. The article must be open (a restrictive neck serves as a basis for rejecting the material), original, unpublished and not submitted for publication in other journals.
3. The author of the article is notified of the receipt of the article.
4. The papers received by the editorial office are checked for plagiarism on www.antiplagiat.ru. The degree of originality must be at least 80%.
5. The manuscript is sent to the editor, who assesses the objectives of the study, the accuracy and completeness of the factual material, the structure of the article, the logic of construction, linguistic and stylistic quality.
6. The manuscripts of papers, received by the editorial office, are subject to mandatory peer-review (see details in: Manuscript Review Procedure). Only the articles recommended by reviewers are published.
7. The editorial office reserve the right to reject papers if the author is unable or unwilling to take into account the recommendations of the reviewers. In case of rejecting of the article the author gets a reasoned refusal.
8. If a paper was published or sent for publication to other journals, it may be rejected by the Editorial Board even in case of positive reviews. If the authors do not provide all the necessary documents, or the text does not comply with the requirements of the editorial office, it may be rejected by the Editorial Board even in case of positive reviews.
9. The articles are published in sequence and upon the receipt by the Editorial Board. In exceptional cases, the Editorial Board has the right to change the order of the publication of articles. The editors reserve the right to make reductions and changes in the manuscript.
10. The period of consideration of the article and the decision of its publication should not exceed three months from the date of the receipt of the manuscript by the Editorial Board.
11. The editorial office has the right to publish letters from readers with an assessment of published articles. The manuscripts, printed as a part of discussion, can be equipped with the relevant footnote. The authors are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained in the articles.
12. Any violation of copyright will be prosecuted. Reprint of the journal must be approved by the editorial office. Written consent to reprint and the links to the journal when quoting are mandatory.
13. The accepted manuscripts will not be returned to the authors. Electronic versions of the articles are stored in the editorial office for five years.
14. The Editorial Board does not keep the manuscripts not accepted for publication.
15. The manuscripts with negative reviews are not published and are not returned to the authors.
16. Copies of the journal are sent to the authors by mail.
17. Articles are to be submitted to the following addresses: 443090, Samara, Antonova-Ovseenko str., 53, Samara Institute — Higher School of Privatization and Business and other state educational institutions of higher education or e-mail: email@example.com. The date of receipt of the article is the date of the receipt of the manuscript (or the corrected version of the article) by the Editorial Board.
Manuscript Review Procedure
1. Organization of the review
1. Manuscripts of academic articles, received by the Editorial Office of the «Economika I upravlenie sobstvennostyu», are subject to mandatory review. Peer review of manuscripts is organized within the field 08.00.00 (Economic sciences).
2. Executive Editor of the Herald’s release defines the compliance of the manuscript to the Herald’s profile and sends it for review.
3. Timing of review process is determined by the Executive Editor of the Herald’s release with the intention to publish the article as quickly as possible.
4. Highly qualified scholars and specialists of Samara Institute — Higher School of Privatization and Business and other state educational institutions of higher education (Doctors of Science, Professors, Candidates of Science, Associate Professors), members of academic institutions with the closest to the issue academic specialization are invited as reviewers. The reviewer must not be the author or co-author of the article under review.
.5. Recognized experts on the subject of peer-reviewed articles with publications on the issue for the past three years may be reviewers only.
6. The editorial office organizes double-blind review: information about reviewers is anonymous for authors and is intended for the editorial office and for the Higher Attestation Commission only; reviewers are not informed about authors either. An author has an access to the text of the review. Breach of confidentiality is only possible in case of alleged inaccuracy or falsification of materials.
7. The Executive Secretary of the journal presents the text of the review to the author in person or sends it by e-mail, fax or regular mail.
8. If a reviewer approves an article in general, but makes some comments, the text of the review is confidentially sent to the author. After the author presents the revised article the manuscript is sent for retrial to the same reviewer. In case of disagreement with the opinion of the reviewer, the author has the right to give a reasoned response to the journal. The article can be directed to re-review or the approval of the Editorial Board. Small fixes of stylistic and formal nature are included in the article without the consent of the authors.
9. If there is a reasonable response from an author to the comments of the reviewer, the article should be sent to the commission of three members of the Editorial Board.
10. The final decision on publication is made by the Editorial Board of the journal.
11. After the admission of the article for publication, the Executive Secretary informs the author and indicates the dates of publication.
12. The authors are responsible for the reliability and accuracy of the facts, quotations, names, correctness and completeness of bibliographic data.
13. The original versions of reviews are stored in the editorial office for 5 years from the date of publication of peer-reviewed articles and are provided on request of the Higher Attestation Commission’ expert boards.
14. The editorial office sends copies of reviews to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation on request.